Saturday, June 10, 2006

I didn't post yesterday. So yesterday I played my violin. I am trying to learn how to Vibrato. It sounds really cool. I can do it a little bit, but I need a lot more practice with it. I edited "The Prairie Fire" quite a bit. I have 4 more pages to edit. Then I will do a scan over edit one more time for any spelling and grammar mistakes. I'll then prepare the submission package and send it on it's way. I hope I will be ready by monday. That is the goal.
Today I woke up around 11:00 Am. I wish I hadn't, my day was wasted. Oh well. I went to work at 1:00 Pm. Me and the boss set up some lights. Then worked on a new compressor he bought. I cleaned the medical barn and milked the cows. Now I am home. I will do my thirty minute excersise- I have to stay healthy if I am going to write. Can't write if I die of a heart attack, lol- then I will edit the rest of "The Prairie Fire", maybe play some video Games, or play the Violin. I really want to learn that Vibrato.

Well I am off.

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: