Monday, June 05, 2006

Well, this is my first ever blog post. I will introduce myself.

My name is Cuyler Callahan. I am a writer, though I have only been published in a newspaper. I live in the Edmonton Area of Alberta, Canada. I have been writing ever sense I was twelve years old. I am now seventeen and have completed a writing course called "Writing for Childeren and Teenagers" from the Institute of Children's Literature.

I am currently working on a Novel called "The Thorn Prince" In which I have 46000 words and 213 pages. I am currently have a short fantasy story out to a magazine called "What If?" called "Halrak Hunter" I should be hearing from them soon. I am in the editing stage of a short story called "The Prairie Fire." I will be sending it to a magazine called "Realms Of Fantasy". A friend and I are in the planning stage of a science fiction story, based on earth, but we have no name for it. It is very sketchy. I am waiting for some faxes from him, of some concept art.

I have entered into a draw to test out Holly Lisle's "Create A Language Clinic". Hopefully I will be drawn. I recommend that anyone who likes reading, or writing, to try out her website. It can be reached at www.hollylisle.com.

Well, it was nice to meet you all and I hope that writing on this blog will help me get through the current writing slog I am in.

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: