Friday, June 23, 2006

Wow, I have been off track. I havn't written much in the last few days . Before that I finished most of my language for Holly Lisles Create A Language Clinic. It is amazing.
But the last four days, I have slacked. I have written about a paragraph for "The Thorn Prince". First off, I wanted a break. Then the next day I had an exam. When I got home, I was feeling a little sick, so had a nap. Then my friend came over and we played Warcraft 3. THen I went to work, came home, and didn't feel like doing much. So I played Civ 4. I haven't played video games in a month and a half, so it felt good to do so.
Then today, after my last exam. My friends and I went to a place called Mulhurst and ate at a restraunt. My friends came over, and we gathered some rocks for my mom. Then we played Warcraft again. After that I took my one friend to work with me. When we came home, we played Age Of Empires 2. Then he went home. Now I am writing here. I need to get on track.
I just keep feeling crappy about the writing. I know where I need to go, but everytime I try to do it, I feel like I am going the opposite direction, or I can't put it down right. I'll figure it out, but I won't if I keep stalling.
Tonight is late, so there is not much point starting. I need to be awake for tomorrow. I think we are going to parade. I don'treally want to. I want to stay home and write, figure out everthing. Oh well, I will.
I have also enrolled in the "Beyond the Basics" writing course at the "Institute of Children's Literature". It is the course after the one I graduated. They only accept the people that are recommended by their instructers. I was recommended. Anyways, I am doing that course.

This is totally off topic, but I needed to say it. FABLE 2 and HALO 3 are going to be so amazing. I watched the trailers. I can't wait until they are out. They are the reason for me buying the 360. I haven't boughten any games like I told myself, not until I beat the ones I have. But when each of these games come out, they are in my collection soon. They are exceptions to the rule. Like I said, they are the reason for my 360. Anyways, I just thought that had to be said. They look so cool. I recommend everyone check out the E3 Trailers.

ANyways, this has been an update in my writing life. I need to get back into it.

No comments: