Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yay!!! Holly Lisle has put up "Creat A Language Clinic". I bought it right away. I printed it off and prepared everything I need to start creating languages. I thought I would use a language for the Petost people in "The Thorn Prince". Heck, Petost might not even be their names by the time I am done with the Language. Gavania might be something different. My main Characters could have different names. Though I plan to have Gavania and the main character names stay the same as I really am not up to going through everything I got just to switch names. Though if I come up with something cool, it might be worth it.

Speaking of "The Thorn Prince", I worked on it today a tad bit. Caught up to were I was in it, relearned some of whats going on; I have been busy with "The Prairie Fire". I will start working on it again, soon. Probably after I am done fooling around with the Language Clinic.

I also downloaded a two year course from Lyzette Gittford( I hope I spelt her name right). It seems promising. I might use it to write a book my sister gave me an Idea for. She dreamed a story, so she would like me to make a book out of it. I will see how that goes. I don't want to much on my plate.

I have "The Thorn Prince" and an unknown story a friend and I are working on, in the making. With my sisters story on top, it might be to much, or it might balance out nicely. I also have to remember those short stories I sent out. I should be hearing from "What If?" magazine. "Realms of Fantasy" in about three months.

Well I actually feel like I am in the world of Writing, imersed in it. I want to be more imersed into it. Eventually I will be out of school, and then I will have lots of extra time for writing, while working on the dairy farm.

Well, it is late. I am going to bed, after posting on Holly Lisles site about her clinic. I am so excited. Good night.

Cuyler Callahan

No comments: