Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I put in a considerable amount more of my chicken scratch into wordprocessor. I am very pleased with how it is coming out. "The Prairie Fire" is really shaping up well. Oh, by the way, if any of you are intrested, I use Openoffice as my wordprocessor. I find it a very well made program, and it is totally free. Just go to openoffice.com. Although I can still not figure out how to make seperate sections of chapter headings with it. It would be very nice to be able to put the name of the chapter at the top of the page. I can switch page settings, but only a little. I can not do lots of whole sections. Oh well. What I have right now seems to work fine, and it is editor friendly so I won't be rejected for haveing the wrong manuscript format.

Well, I have to go decipher some more of that chicken scratch.

No comments: